Friday October 30, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Jared Redfield, firstname.lastname@example.org
Attorney Jared Redfield Announces Candidacy for Circuit Court Judge, Branch 2
Today, homegrown Attorney Jared Redfield announced his intention to run for Circuit Court Judge in Portage County, Branch 2.
For over 30 years, Jared has represented clients from Portage County and though out Wisconsin. His vast courtroom experience is multi-dimensional, with a resume that includes criminal defense, family law, civil litigation, probate, bankruptcy and cases before Federal District Courts and the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
Diversity and experience are essential qualities for a thoughtful and deliberative judge to render wise and prudent decisions.
Jared is heavily involved in our Community and cherishes his time with organizations that make Central Wisconsin a better and safer place to live. His current community activities include:
- Chair of the Advisory Board, Salvation Army Hope Center
- Ex Officio Board Member and Counsel, Stevens Point Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Director, Humane Society of Portage County
- Director, Timber Ridge Obedience Club of Central Wisconsin Inc.
- Legal Counsel, Destiny Point Women’s Restoration Home
- Member and past President, Portage County Bar Association
- Assisted in the development of the Volunteers in Probation program, now a part of Justice Works
When not practicing law or involved in community activities, Jared is actively involved in dog sports and training, especially agility with his beloved dog, Jude. He is joined in these activities by his wife, Linda, and her dogs, Jaina and EZ. Jared has worked with the American Belgian Malinois Club as well as American Belgian Malinois Rescue and was recognized as Sportsman of the Year by the American Belgian Malinois Club resulting in him being awarded an American Kennel Club Outstanding Sportsmanship Award in 2013.
Jared and Linda live in Amherst and have three children, all grown, and two grandchildren.
Get involved in his campaign by visiting www.jaredredfield.com to contact him, to donate, sign up for emails, and get news. Like his Facebook page, Jared Redfield for Judge